Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Have Vacuum, Will Clean


I keep forgetting to buy batteries for Isaac's toy vacuum, actually, I keep forgetting to even check what size battery is needed. Each trip to the store Isaac sees batteries and asks me to buy some for his vacuum. So I finally decided to substitute his toy vacuum for a real one and I wish I would have thought of it sooner. Isaac has so much fun with this little hand-held one and it helps me out with keeping the floors clean as well. I only had to show him once where the on/off switch is and now he's fully capable of running it all by himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home