Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Circle Track

Isaac never ceases to amaze me. Daddy has been the resident circle track expert ever since we gave this train set to Isaac. It is not your basic set and takes some real strategizing to connect all the pieces successfully (at least that's what I tell my college-educated self to make my failed attempts seem not so bad). Isaac was quietly playing in the living room this morning while I was cleaning things up in the kitchen. He started yelling with excitement and was running and jumping his way into the kitchen. He wanted me to see that he made a circle track all by himself! We are both very proud of it and are looking forward to Daddy's arrival home this evening to show him Isaac's handiwork. 

Baby news: Our due date is about 8 weeks away. Baby and I are both healthy and growing well. ;) My appointments are now every 2 weeks. Isaac has been to each one and even has his own measuring tape (a gift from the doctor) so he can measure my belly too. He says I'm getting really huge. Out of the mouths of babes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home