Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

One Happy Little Dude!


I adore Isaac's smile. It's rather contagious, don't ya think? This picture was taken on Christmas Eve after opening a couple of presents from Mommy & Daddy. Isaac really enjoyed Christmas this year and is still having so much fun with all of his new toys. And, Jesus' birthday celebration made quite an impression on him as well. As I was laying him down for his nap today, he was singing Happy Birthday to Jesus.

It's so fun to watch Isaac interact with other people. Martin and I took him to our favorite breakfast spot recently and Isaac was very polite to the waitress. He said "Thank you" when she brought him his drink. She asked if we were ready to order and I replied with a "Yes," so Isaac said, "I ready too." I ordered my food and then Isaac said, "Pancakes please. Daddy have pancakes too." Oh, and Isaac is still interested in how happy everyone is. We got a 16 happy from him the other day! Wow!

--Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home