Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Monday, November 12, 2007

Throwing Leaves


Typically Daddy rakes the leaves while Isaac is napping. However, with this most recent clean-up duty, he waited until Isaac could help. What a treat - for both of them! Isaac has his own rake and he knows how to use it. Daddy and Isaac invited me out to play in the leaf pile before they bagged it all up. We had so much fun running, jumping, throwing, and sitting in the leaves.

The other day I told Isaac I was so happy. Now, he likes to make sure I still am. He'll say to me, "So happy Mamma?". I'll tell him I am and then ask him the same question. His reply? "Isaac so happy. Two happy." Although, today, he said, "Just one happy." Apparently he's trying different ways to apply his counting skills.

--Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home