Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Looking dapper in Easter duds


Isaac had a fun Easter! Martin and I prepared an egg hunt for Isaac with clues leading all over the house. He loved it! He was giggling as he ran from room to room.

We also started a new tradition of reading the Easter story from Luke 24. It's a good reminder of the joy and celebration in the resurrection.

He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have." Luke 24:38-39

--Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home