Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Friday, April 20, 2007

A little climber


There are a few drawers/cupboards that I don't mind if Isaac explores the contents of. He was quietly playing with this one the other day while I was making dinner. I think we were both surprised when I peered at him and found him quietly playing in the drawer. He is getting taller so I think that is also making him more confident in his climbing abilities. He dives onto the chairs in our living room and in his bedroom.

He's also jabbering up a storm. I really think he told me a story yesterday. He uses quite a few recognizable words and quite a few from his own little language. His communcation skills are pretty impressive; we usually know exactly what he wants. "More," "Isaac," "Yes," and "No" can cover a lot of info!

--Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home