Little Sir Isaac

The blogs main focus is ISAAC! The awesome little peanut that came into our lives on July 16, 2005. We're so excited to have him. Check back often to witness our family grow and change...

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Bookworm in the making


Isaac enjoys looking at books with Martin and me. He also enjoys taking all the books off his bookshelf (he does this daily). I've loved reading since early childhood and quite often have my nose buried in a book. Martin is also becoming more of a reader these days. So, imagine my excitement when I found Isaac looking at a book all by himself - he was turning the pages and everything! This is one habit I definitely want to encourage! With a library right around the corner, it should be an easy thing to do.

--Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home